This web page is dedicated to every Spanish Galgo

This web page is dedicated to every Spanish Galgo who is being tortured as you read this, and awaiting the kind hand of courage to come in and rescue them. Every letter I have written, had published, and every person I have spoken to about the galgos, it is in dedication to them. To the associations who work tirelessly to save, mend and further protect Galgos from the cruel hands of the hunter.

Carlota and Ambo, the Ambasadog for the Galgos!! comdelrio@hotmail.com

www.112carlotagalgos.com

CIF:G93207744

PLEASE HELP..DIRECT HELP FROM THE COMPANY TO THE DOGS MOUTH.. HELP COMES IN MANY WAYS, BUT FOOD IS A GREAT WAY AND BY THE EASE OF THIS COMPANY WE CAN FEED OUR GALGOS AND PODENCOS IN OUR CARE WITH THE BEST DIET AND ATTENTION.



CLICK THE LINK AND FOLLOW THE GUIDE.. OR CONTACT THE COMPANY DIRECTLY. DELIVERY WILL COME STRAIGHT TO THE ASOCIATION AND TO OUR DOGS BOWLS!!! MMMMmm MANY THANKS, FROM US ALL.



www.galgonews.com/2010/10/help-feed-the-rescued-galgos-and-podencos-in-spain.html



http://www.bettysoriginal.com/









miércoles, 22 de febrero de 2012

REY (KING)


REY.

Its here I lay me down to rest, between the banks of the dust at best. Its here I can go on no more, for my legs are weak and my heart is sore. Ive walked the kilometres, Ive stood the ground but its here that I just lay right down.
The nights are cold and the days are long and the shivering I feel is all day long. I ache inside and cry in pain for the hunger inside just reigns and reigns.

Life alone means no abuse, something thats shows on my skin thats loose. I wear the trail of disgrace and pain, and all along with nothing to gain. The days I felt the galgueros boot, the emptyness while I was loose. Run fast and free Sr.Galguero says but at the end of the day my age gives way.

Im old and tired and the young are fast, this time I seem to have run my last. Ive squashed up tight in the box on wheels and Ive banged around on my sore heels, I chased the hare you told me too, obliging a kill even though I didnt want to. I ran as fast as my paws would go, it wasnt enough and I felt the blow. I let you down Sr.Galguero, I gave you my all but its here I fall.
Scars on my body and starved almost to death, I wander and wander till theres nothing left. I lay me down in this pit of dust and its here I believe Ill go, I must.

Just then in the distance I see a shape, a soul comes close, and doesnt forsake. For here I am, I can take no more, the worlds against me and I hit the floor. I'm lame and weak,and Ive given up, but this soul of a person just raises me up. Im scooped up by Linda and Joaquin and Im taken to safety somewhere Ive never been. They say Im thin thinner than thin and that one day confidance Ill win. As time goes by, Im doing ok, but I need a break and somewhere to stay.

Its here I move to 112 carlota galgos stables, I go with Polyana, another galga in fear. Im confused and unsure, its change yet again, but I get the feeling its here Ill gain.
Theres food in the morning and in the afternoon, at the moment Im not interested because Im confused. We go for walks here, and the stables are warm the other galgos greeted me with a lick and a call. They tell me its all ok now, and a family Ill find and that one special day will one day be mine.
Im 7 years old, but here they just say youre not an old guy, you are just in your prime.

I go with the flow, and I follow the crowd for charl who comes, she comes with a smile. I find myself by her side, and she always has a hand to slide, it goes across my scarred body caresses my skin, a confidant hand she tells me Ill win. The other galgos they play, and they tell me its ok, but Charl says I can take my time, for my confidance she will win.

I have my own bed here, sr.galguero who let me down, nothing I had with you but your boot and your frown. Im tucked up at night time, and welcome the day, for a new life is dawning and I like it this way.
I can take my time, I can adjust as I can, but Charl is there to guide in play.

There must be someone out there to love me, for Charl tells me Im stunning and that Ill soon see. Im not alone here, its just the start and despite being 7 this feels like Heaven.
Charls told me theres more than this, a sofa, a bed, a hug and a kiss. A family to call my own but Im not sure what that is, but Charl says its lovely, safe and bliss.
Ive lived for this day, through the pain and sorrow and I hold on now, for the days of tomorrow.

Charl told me how Lucky I was to be seen, that thanks to Linda and Joaquin, Im free from lonliness,sorrow and pain, that everyday from now is simply a gain.

So Ill wait for my family, the best that I can, Ill hold on in hope, and the pain will be gone.

If you would like more information on Rey (king) please contact us.
In order to rescue, and continue the care of the galgos we have, we need help for their stabling, vets and food. This help, is extremely active as it saves lives, its enables a safe haven and a chance at a forever for an abused abandoned galgo or podenco.

We cant continue without help, if you would llike to sponsor a stable, help Rey, or any of the galgos we have in care, we need you. The galgos need you.

In galgo affection, always.

No hay comentarios: