This web page is dedicated to every Spanish Galgo

This web page is dedicated to every Spanish Galgo who is being tortured as you read this, and awaiting the kind hand of courage to come in and rescue them. Every letter I have written, had published, and every person I have spoken to about the galgos, it is in dedication to them. To the associations who work tirelessly to save, mend and further protect Galgos from the cruel hands of the hunter.

Carlota and Ambo, the Ambasadog for the Galgos!! comdelrio@hotmail.com

www.112carlotagalgos.com

CIF:G93207744

PLEASE HELP..DIRECT HELP FROM THE COMPANY TO THE DOGS MOUTH.. HELP COMES IN MANY WAYS, BUT FOOD IS A GREAT WAY AND BY THE EASE OF THIS COMPANY WE CAN FEED OUR GALGOS AND PODENCOS IN OUR CARE WITH THE BEST DIET AND ATTENTION.



CLICK THE LINK AND FOLLOW THE GUIDE.. OR CONTACT THE COMPANY DIRECTLY. DELIVERY WILL COME STRAIGHT TO THE ASOCIATION AND TO OUR DOGS BOWLS!!! MMMMmm MANY THANKS, FROM US ALL.



www.galgonews.com/2010/10/help-feed-the-rescued-galgos-and-podencos-in-spain.html



http://www.bettysoriginal.com/









sábado, 21 de agosto de 2010

Introducing MARY!











OS PRESENTO A MARY!!!

Mary is a tiny little podenca. I found her while coming home from visiting Charlie a Galgo in care with Rocio. I was passing through Alhaurin and decided to stop and put gas in my car. Thank God I did. I found Mary, she looked like a little lamb, the guys there told me she wandered behind everyone. Like ary had a little lamb and everywhere she went the lamb was sure to go - fitted name.
I thought she lookd older from a distance. I asked the petrol guy had she been abandonded and didnt he think it wiser to try to catch her than her be on a main road. He said his boss would not let them and had to shoo her away. Mary kept coming back. Then as someone went near she ran.

I ran in to pay for my petrol saw the guy at the window of the garage giggling I am sure at the attempt I was making to try to catch her, I grabbed the first thing I could see soft kids crisps (common here) threw my money at the guy not wanting to lose sight, it was getting dark. To no avail, she didnt want it. I ran back in and bought smelly mortadela, it worked, and she ate a little. She then followed me.. it was just a matter of playing her game back and forth back and forth, and eventually she tired, placed her self in a small corner and I grabbed her. I always have a lead in the car which I had taken out when I got out of the car - frozen in fear she let me place it on. Though I told her she would be fine, what would she know. I saw she was just a little baby. Left to fend for heself.

While I was wandering round the P.station vatious men stopped and whistled, it got her attention since thats probably what she has heard.. but didnt go near. A lady arrived telling me she had 7 dogs picked up and 7 cats, ( I thought to myself join the club)she begged me not to take her to El Paraiso - she didnt know who I was, nor what I care about. But Mary was coming home with me! I told her not to worry Mary would be taken care of. The men still laughing, encouraging her to catch her telling the lady you get her cos then if she bites she bites you. By then Mary was mine. I scooped her and off we went.

Bless Mary.
She is having her routine tests Leishmania (negative) erlichia and Filaria will be back in a few days, de ticked and dethistled, wormed, frontlined, we await her results and then she can be vaccinated and go into kennels.

Funding residency for our 4 legged friends is very very hard. If you would like to help in anyway possible, it would be so greatfully received.

You can help via paypal comdelrio@hotmail.com




or bank transfer to

Charlotte del Rio Holden
Caja Madrid C/vicente,
Arroyo de la Miel.
Malaga
Spain
IBAN ES94 2038 9767 4230 0030 0247




THANKYOU SO SO MUCH!

No hay comentarios: