This web page is dedicated to every Spanish Galgo

This web page is dedicated to every Spanish Galgo who is being tortured as you read this, and awaiting the kind hand of courage to come in and rescue them. Every letter I have written, had published, and every person I have spoken to about the galgos, it is in dedication to them. To the associations who work tirelessly to save, mend and further protect Galgos from the cruel hands of the hunter.

Carlota and Ambo, the Ambasadog for the Galgos!! comdelrio@hotmail.com

www.112carlotagalgos.com

CIF:G93207744

PLEASE HELP..DIRECT HELP FROM THE COMPANY TO THE DOGS MOUTH.. HELP COMES IN MANY WAYS, BUT FOOD IS A GREAT WAY AND BY THE EASE OF THIS COMPANY WE CAN FEED OUR GALGOS AND PODENCOS IN OUR CARE WITH THE BEST DIET AND ATTENTION.



CLICK THE LINK AND FOLLOW THE GUIDE.. OR CONTACT THE COMPANY DIRECTLY. DELIVERY WILL COME STRAIGHT TO THE ASOCIATION AND TO OUR DOGS BOWLS!!! MMMMmm MANY THANKS, FROM US ALL.



www.galgonews.com/2010/10/help-feed-the-rescued-galgos-and-podencos-in-spain.html



http://www.bettysoriginal.com/









martes, 20 de enero de 2009

My sadness yet again........Mi tristeza otro vez












(Español abajo)



I write in BLACK, for this is how I feel this morning.










Here I lay down my thoughts and share my soul with those who read my blog.










This morning I awoke and felt sorrow, while looking under the sofa for a misplaced item I hit my back against the wall, it hurt. I am strong, strong in will and put up a good front to pain.. but this time tears fell, I cried and cried and cried. After crying for awhile and the stream of tears fell i realised I was not crying for myself, I was crying for the Galgos. The galgos which are unreachable and the empty feeling of just not being able to get to them.. the question why, and the tears kept falling until I sat on the floor and cried and cried no longer able to hold back the sadness. I cried for the associations who have been rescuing for years and years and years - for the Galgos worldwide and their shame at the way they feel for having fallen into hands of man with the most beautiful gift of all, flight.










I cried for I am missing the person who is the "star" I am looking for, the person who will help me voice a million voices about the "plight of the Galgos" and work in unison to stop this. Make them fashion if thats what it takes, see them on the streets as pets.. its my heavy heart which writes today, and as if knowing that just by opening my email - which of course I do, the next death hits me and I cry once more.





Here I leave you with the latest case, from Pedro Muñoz Ciudad Real, one of hundreds of thousands rescued, or left hanging from trees, suffering at the hands of man.. this one.. this stunning Galgo "MAY YOU RUN FREE NOW, - IM SO SORRY FOR YOUR PAIN".










Señor Galguero you have blood on your hands, as does the lorry which hit this poor Galgo.





Angels I ask that you place angels on every corner of every province and watch over the Galgos in need. Bring forth the healing they all need.










Today stunning Galgo, I feel your loss, as I will everyday. Be free lil one and be blessed.





.................................................................................................................





Hoy escribo en Negro, por esto es como me siento hoy. Hoy me ha despertado con un corazon triste. Y mientras estaba buscando algo me ha chokado mi espalda contra la pared, si esto dolia, pero las lagrimas saltaba de mis ojos sin poder de pararles. Acabando en el suelo llorando he realizado una cosa, no estuve llorando por mi misma, era por los galgos esperando rescates, galgos sufriendo, los que no puedo alcanzar, las assoc. quien estaba haciendo esto años tras años tras años, sin parar. Llorando por ellos, llorando porque tengo un necesitdad de decir todo el mundo lo que esta pasando aqui. Dondes esta la estrella quien me van ayudar sacar la tema. No solo aqui pero por todos los galgos en el mundo. Es la raza mas castigada MUNDIAL!!!! Solo porque ellos tiene el regalo de dios, capaz de volar.










Abriendo mis emails, como siempre lo sabia que me esperaba, - otro muerte. Un galgo atropellado en Pedro Muñoz Cuidad Real, tirado alli como basura. El no hecho nada, pero Señor conductor en el camion, señor galguero quien le solte por no valer por la cazaria tiene sangre en su manos.





Yo todos los dias de mi vida Galguito precioso, te hecho de menos y espero que ya puedes volar en paz.





Por ti, y tus hermanas y hermanos seguimos luchando, y tu nombre van con los demas perros mas valientes en el mundo. Descansar en paz precioso.

No hay comentarios: