This web page is dedicated to every Spanish Galgo

This web page is dedicated to every Spanish Galgo who is being tortured as you read this, and awaiting the kind hand of courage to come in and rescue them. Every letter I have written, had published, and every person I have spoken to about the galgos, it is in dedication to them. To the associations who work tirelessly to save, mend and further protect Galgos from the cruel hands of the hunter.

Carlota and Ambo, the Ambasadog for the Galgos!! comdelrio@hotmail.com

www.112carlotagalgos.com

CIF:G93207744

PLEASE HELP..DIRECT HELP FROM THE COMPANY TO THE DOGS MOUTH.. HELP COMES IN MANY WAYS, BUT FOOD IS A GREAT WAY AND BY THE EASE OF THIS COMPANY WE CAN FEED OUR GALGOS AND PODENCOS IN OUR CARE WITH THE BEST DIET AND ATTENTION.



CLICK THE LINK AND FOLLOW THE GUIDE.. OR CONTACT THE COMPANY DIRECTLY. DELIVERY WILL COME STRAIGHT TO THE ASOCIATION AND TO OUR DOGS BOWLS!!! MMMMmm MANY THANKS, FROM US ALL.



www.galgonews.com/2010/10/help-feed-the-rescued-galgos-and-podencos-in-spain.html



http://www.bettysoriginal.com/









lunes, 2 de junio de 2008

THE FUR TRADE.. THE BATTLE COMMENCES? ARE YOU GUILTY OF WEARING FUR?

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp?video=fur_farm&Player=wm&speed=med

I write in red, for thats what I see when I imagine bodies wripped apart writhing in raw agaony, at the hands of men who just dont give a damn. I watched this video or one similar and i rmember the head of the animal who looked up and into the camera, it will haunt me forever!! I have NO idea how anyone would even do a job like this, ripping skins of bodies live or dead.. it makes no odds its a disgrace to wear FUR!
I congratulate PETA on all they do for the animals, however this is one of my most passionate hates, PURE AGONY caused for people in countries where we call ourselves civilised... if we condemn the chinese for doing what they do, they do it because people from our countries .. wear FUR! The answer is... DONT WEAR FUR AT ANY PRICE!

Some animal died a painful death, an agonising death, because its fate fell into the hands of people who were to persicute it and murder it, rob it of life and of its skin. A rape, and left until a last breath takes the poor animal away from its pain.

Read the link, if you cant handle the video, it is very disturbing and many can only handle a minute, I watched the whole thing because I believe in not closing my eyes, however hard and sickening it is to me, its more so to the animal who has died, or is left dying. I have a choice to turn away, the animals don't, this is why I watch the harsh videos because they are REAl, it HAPPENS, and I wont turn away. I crumble at the thought and image of their agony, but I wil always endeavour to help where I can, and support PETA in a battle that needs to be won.

DONT BUY FUR!

No hay comentarios: